Saturday, February 03, 2007

what we refuse is this

Most _______ _______ evidence for the ______ of the kitchenware postulate comes from the _____ of _______ verse. Not this verse nor this sunset will not do. This livingroom's a witness too. Question of doors or killers or examinations performed by strangers in a family tongue. What happens here? Chairs and tables weekend. Forces over vices times regret. A major component of "cold" is its function of apathy, and when telling; here we are again. Fascia y Fascia. So and because of I design. I have stripped my soul's coincidence to a blank verse's bone. Where? Did someone ask me. They asked me, and I had no answer. Are you? But there I was right there, and in the way. In the way a guesswork saplings up to the lowest cloud. In the way an elbow can be a knot of root -- when down here is reached for. And in a way, hiding from the soil of promise like I had a stake in it. Buried to the armpits in dirt road, country road, fibers gruesome in the ground toward the core. We are not patriotic anymore. Face down, nose shoved to ground, the clouds appear to laugh, fluffed up with gaudy greed. The city's birds don't land, but pass and song bright names of things unknown. Careful kid, replies the breeze. Get back inside. And in the corridor of this chasm cross your heart. spectral mirrors tag along--the orphan faces of all opposites--where no remorse is imminently clear. Life have we here, and we're the hex on it, and we're the brick and tentpole, and everywhere we are mistaken. So sadly mistaken for ourselves until we are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

guys, it's me, i had to sign this as an anonymous person cuz blogger won't let me sign in anymore unless i sign up through google. screw google, i don't like being told what to do. i've moved my blog. no longer blogging on stupid blogger. come to wordpress with me if you will:

http://epistlewhip.wordpress.com/

February 03, 2007 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home